- Regional Development Agency for Bjelasica, Komovi and Prokletije
- Tourism Organisation Plav
- Regional Development Agency – West (RDA-West)
- Municipality of Peja
Total EU grant: 360,994.40 €
Total project value: 424,724.70 €
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Improved outdoor tourism infrastructure.
- Standardized cross-border information made available for tourists and tourism agencies.
- Promotional activities to increase visibility of targeted zone as one outdoor destination.
- Business sector – approximately 100 different businesses active in tourism industry.
- Government sector – tourism organisations in Decane, Andrijevica, Berane and Rozaje, as well as local governments on the territory targeted by this action.
- Protected areas in targeted zone – national parks Prokletije and Bjeshket e Namuna, and regional park of nature Komovi.
- Kosovo: Peja and Decane municipalities.
- Montenegro: Plav, Gusinje, Andrijevica, Berane and Rozaje municipalities.
Impact of the project
This project will support further development of cross border Prokletije area as outdoor tourism destination. It will improve tourism infrastructure and increase the visibility of the whole area targeted by the project.
Project Accursed mountains – exquisite outdoor destination finished
The project Accursed mountains – exquisite outdoor destination implemented by the Regional Development Agency for Bjelasica, Komovi and Prokletije, Tourism ...
Coordination meeting on thematic trails on Kosovo and Montenegro
Coordination meeting on thematic trails on Kosovo and Montenegro is being held, as part of the CBC project “Accursed Mountains ...
New cross border biking trails
The project Accursed mountains – exquisite outdoor destination implemented by RDA-West and Peja Municipality on the Kosovo side, and RDA ...