Total EU grant: 249,107.00 €
Total project value: 293,171.44 €
Project duration: 18 months
Expected results of the project:
- Improved capacity of health centers and the quality of reproductive health services.
- General population with the emphasis on socially vulnerable groups in the target area provided with the information on the importance of protecting reproductive health.
- Campaign of organized preventive examinations implemented.
- Improved cross-border cooperation in the improvement of reproductive health.
- Women of the target area
- Unemployed women
- Women belonging to minorities
- Women from rural areas
- Women NGOs
- Young women and youth
- Health centres
- Employees of health centers
- Around 10% of population in the target area reached by public awareness campaign (app. 38500 people)
- Montenegro: Andrijevica, Berane, Bijelo Polje, Gusinje, Petnjica, Plav, Kolašin, Mojkovac, Rožaje.
- Kosovo: Pejë/Peć, Istog/Istok, Klinë/Klina, Deçan/Dečani, Gjakovë/Đakovica.
Impact of the project
The project will contribute the overall health and well-being through the improvement of reproductive health of women from the target area. The impact will be achieved through improvement of the quality of health services, raising the awareness on the importance of regular preventive examinations and creating a habit of prevention and cross-border cooperation.