- Centre for Protection and Research of birds
- Kosovo Advocacy and Development Centre – KADC
- Mountain Rescue Service of Montenegro
- Mountaineering and Alpine Society „PASHTRIKU“
Total EU grant: 377.222,40 €
Total project value: 443.791,06 €
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Sites with natral value conserved, revitalised and open to public.
- The offer of active tourism services improved.
- More people become enterpreneur in tourism.
- The offer of active tourism services improved, made visible to international and domestic visitors.
- Improved quality of active tourism servies ad increased safety of tourist in the mountains.
- Tourism offer creatorors: Local Touristic Organizations, tour operators, guides.
- National Park administrators/rangers.
- Mountain rescuers and associations.
- Local communities/providers of accomodation.
- Visitors (existing and potential).
- Public authorities/communes.
National Park Prokletije (MNE), National Park Bjeshket e Nemuna (KOS), cross-border region between municipality of Deqani, Kosovo and municipality of Plav, Montenegro.
Impact of the project
Authentic outdoor and cultural experiences in the Balkan Alps effectively valorised in the sector of sustainable tourism,addressed on a cross-border level.