Total project budget in EUR: 421,066.31
Total grant awarded in EUR: 357,884.31
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project
- Cultural heritage resources analyzed and mapped;
- Thematic cultural routes created;
- Tourism offer of Prokletije region promoted.
- Owners of old houses, tower houses (kulas), mills and other Tangible and Intangible Heritage assets;
- Rural families along the cultural routes;
- Tourism organization and Local governments in targeted municipalities;
- Tour operators in targeted area.
Municipality of Pec (Kosovo) and Municipality of Gusinje (Montenegro).
Impact of the project
The project will support the economic development of project area that will be based on valorisation of rich cultural heritage in targeted region. Namely, the project aim is to contribute to valorization of cultural heritage Prokletije region by establishing new cultural routes and trails as new touristic product and offer in the targeted area. The project will also engage and increase the capacities of the peoples from rural areas to provide tourism services.