Total project budget in EUR: 332.997,05
Total grant awarded in EUR: 282.997,05
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Pupils & students and unemployed youth (1000) are offered career guidance and counseling sessions to make informed decisions;
- Students & unemployed youth (400) received certified soft skills trainings to actively search for a job and sustainably access the labor market;
- Students and unemployed youth (50) gained their first professional experience through a quality internship and volunteering programme;
- Professionals, employers, youth and Public authorities enhanced a dialogue and are informed about the action’s results in order to exchange on good practices, transfer knowledge and ultimately propose changes.
- 1500 young women/men aged between 15 and 29 years (pupils from 9th grade, students at the technical and vocational schools and unemployed youth (including NEETS – person who is unemployed and not receiving an education or vocational training);
- 15 career guidance professionals and counsellors;
- 30 employers receiving and mentoring interns and volunteers.
Municipalities of Gjakova/Djakovica and Klina/Klina (Kosovo) and municipalities of Berane, Petnjica and Gusinje (Montenegro).
Impact of the project
This project will produce a significant change in the situation of the Youth employability in the targeted areas, being in line with the overall strategies of employment of Youth in both Kosovo and Montenegro. It aims at creating favorable conditions for youth to gain better access to labor market in cross border area of Kosovo and Montenegro. In addition, the project aims at increasing youth employability in Kosovo and Montenegro by improving career guidance, offering soft skill trainings, internships and volunteering opportunities.