Total project budget in EUR: 462.036,70
Total grant awarded in EUR: 392.731,20
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Tourism hubs created in both Montenegro and Kosovo;
- Summer and winter tourism products and services developed;
- New zones jointly promoted and marketed.
- Rural women in municipalities of Andrijevica and Decane – at least 50;
- Local, rural communities in vicinity of new infrastructure (approximately 2000 inhabitants);
- Tourism agencies offering active tourism – at least 10 agencies.
Municipality of Andrijevica (Montenegro) and municipality of Deçan/ Dečani (Kosovo).
Impact of the project
Through this project a new mountaineers hut will be constructed on Prokletije mountain in Decane, and existing hut rehabilitated and equipped in Krivi Do Andrijevica. Additional offer will be developed around these two hubs, and local katuns involved in that offer.