- Initiative for Agriculture Development of Kosovo- IADK
- Regional Development Agency Bjelasica, Komovi and Prokletije
- Istok municipality
Total project budget in EUR: 465,411.53
Total grant awarded in EUR: 395,599.80
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project
- Katuns mobilized for provision of services in tourism;
- Tourism products and services developed around katuns;
- Cultural, natural and agricultural values of katuns promoted.
- Households in 90 katuns in cross border area with population of approximately 1000 people;
- Rural women in katuns and communities in cross-border area, approximately 100 of them;
- Rural population in cross-border area (20000 of them);
- Domestic and foreign tourists (approximately 2000 of them).
Municipalities of Istok and Peja (Kosovo) and muncipalities of Berane, Petnjica, Rozaje and Bijelo Polje (Montenegro).
Impact of the project
Thematic katun trail developed, and 90 families along the trail benefiting from provision of solar systems and capacity building for tourism services. Camping sites, rest points, printed and digital promotional material developed.