This survey is carried out as part of the Mid-term Evaluation of Cross-Border Cooperation Programmes between IPA II Beneficiaries, commissioned by the European Commission DG NEAR and implemented by a consortium involving Particip, ECORYS, ecdpm, FISCUS, itad and Oxford Policy Management.
The objectives of the evaluation are:
- to make an assessment of the implementation of the CBC programmes between 2014 and 2019;
- to provide recommendations for the improvement of performance and
- to support the preparation of future CBC programming for IPA III in the next multiannual financing framework.
Three questionnaires are available:
- Survey 1 addressing grant beneficiaries of IPA II CBC programmes;
- Survey 2 addressing applicants of IPA II CBC programmes;
- Survey 3 addressing local authorities in the eligible areas of IPA II CBC programmes.
Please note that your responses will be completely anonymous. Data provided will be used only for the purposes of the evaluation and will not be shared with third parties.
The survey should only take about 10 minutes and will be available until 14 December 2020.
The questionnaires in English and in local languages are available online (check links below).
- Survey 1: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey1
- Survey 2: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey2
- Survey 3: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey3
- Survey 1 – https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey1Montenegro
- Survey 2 – https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey2Montenegro
- Survey 3 – https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey3Montenegro
- Survey 1 – https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey1Albanian
- Survey 2 – https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IPAIICBCsurvey2Albanian
- Survey 3 – https://ec.europa.